1. F.M Torrence Award: To honor a Chamber member for a lifetime of promoting the business, culture, educational, religious, and civic life in the Xenia community.
2. S.L. Stephen Award: To honor a Chamber member who has promoted the Xenia Area Chamber of Commerce and our community for at least the past two years.
3. Russ Remick Retail – Service Award: To publicly recognize a Chamber member company that has distinguished itself in the retail or service industry.
4. Dodds Monument Industrial Award: To publicly recognize a Chamber member company that has distinguished itself in manufacturing, or in research and development or in distribution and warehousing.
5. Barb Zajbel Xenia Ambassador Award: To honor an individual, organization or business-- Chamber or non-Chamber member--who has promoted Xenia locally, regionally, nationally and/or internationally.
6. Sheriff Gene Fischer HERO Award. This award is presented to a local First Responder in recognition of the difficult job they do every day by putting their lives on the line to protect and enhance our community, our country, and our way of life. It serves to recognize local Law Enforcement, Firefighters, EMTs, Healthcare Professionals, Search & Rescue and United States Veterans and Active-Duty Individuals, as well as ALL those who have or continue to dedicate and sacrifice to protect and keep us safe.
The nominee should be recognized for one or more of the following:
· encourage and exemplify the virtue of good citizenship.
·touch or enrich the lives of others, particularly those who are vulnerable or less able to help themselves.
· show ongoing initiative, leadership, and dedication.
· devote themselves to sustained and selfless voluntary service.
· earn the respect of their peers and become a role model in their field.
· demonstrate innovation or creativity in delivering lasting results.
· Emergency service provided above and beyond the call of duty.